Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) boneless pork chops
- 1 egg beaten
- panko bread crumbs
- 2 cup(s) cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh pomengranate arils
- pomengranate tonkatsu sauce
- 1 cup(s) japanese rice steamed
- lemon wedges
- Pound 1-in pork chop until it's about 1/3-in thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Repeat process with the remaining chops.
- Heat 2-in of canola oil in a deep-fryer, stockpot or large wok until oil reaches 375 F.
- Lightly dust chops in flour, dip in egg wash and then coat each with panko crumbs.
- Fry chops two at a time for about 3 minutes. Turn and fry until a deep golden brown and cooked through (3 min). Place on a wire rack to drain and cook remaining chops.
- Slice cutlets across their width into 1/2-in strips. Serve with a mound of shredded cabbage, sprinkled with pomengranate arils.
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce and steamed Japanese rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chasman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes