Tomatoes with Sea Salt and Chives
Time: 5 minutes. This way with tomatoes, adapted from a recipe in Tyler's Ultimate (Clarkson Potter, 2006; $35), should be in the repertoire of everyone who grows their own tomatoes. It's the best topping possible for chef Tyler Florence's Ultimate Burgers.
This recipe goes with Ultimate Burgers
More From Sunset
- Calories: 42
- Calories from fat: 79%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into at least 8 slices
- About 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- About 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Arrange tomato slices on a platter and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and chives.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note