Tomatoes with Asiago Cheese and fresh Herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Medium heirloom tomatoes Sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup(s) Coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) Asiago cheese Grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Italian parsley Finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh thyme Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1. Position a rack 6" from the broiler unit and preheat the broiler.
- 2. Arrange sliced tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, slightly overlapping.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, thyme, and olive oil. Sprinkle evenly over the tomatoes. Give the tomatoes a good sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- 4. Broil until the bread crumbs are a deep golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Emilycg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomatoes with Asiago Cheese and fresh Herbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables