really good. added sauteed onions under zucchini.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 26 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 199
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Calcium: 76mg
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3/4 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch tart pan according to package directions; trim excess. Prick bottom and sides of piecrust using a fork.
- 2. Bake piecrust at 450° for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- 3. Sauté zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until tender. Arrange zucchini in bottom of prepared piecrust. Arrange tomatoes on top of zucchini.
- 4. Stir together basil, cheese, and mayonnaise. Drop by teaspoonfuls evenly on top of tomatoes, and spread gently. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 5. Bake at 425° for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese mixture is slightly melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes