really good. added sauteed onions under zucchini.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 26 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 199
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Calcium: 76mg
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3/4 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch tart pan according to package directions; trim excess. Prick bottom and sides of piecrust using a fork.
- 2. Bake piecrust at 450° for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- 3. Sauté zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until tender. Arrange zucchini in bottom of prepared piecrust. Arrange tomatoes on top of zucchini.
- 4. Stir together basil, cheese, and mayonnaise. Drop by teaspoonfuls evenly on top of tomatoes, and spread gently. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 5. Bake at 425° for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese mixture is slightly melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note