Tomato, Vegetable and Mozzarella salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) red cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 pint(s) yelloow cherry tomatoes cut in half
- cup(s) cherry sized mozzarella balls cut in half
- 1 cup(s) cucumber chopped
- 1 cup(s) green beans cooked, chopped and chilled
- 1/4 cup(s) basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- In large bowl, toss together red tomato, yellow tomato , mozzarella, cucumber and beans. Add the sliced basil, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil. Mix well and taste for seasoning. Serve immediately with crusty bread and white win.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato, Vegetable and Mozzarella salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads