This is a really delicious pizza!
Two-Tomato Turkey Sausage Pizza
Look for fresh pizza dough in your supermarket's bakery, or purchase it from your local pizza parlor.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 312
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 17.7g
- Carbohydrate: 36.9g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 761mg
- Calcium: 183mg
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) links turkey Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 6 (0.67-ounce) slices reduced-fat Provolone cheese (such as Sargento)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. While oven preheats, shape pizza dough into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2inch rectangle on a work surface; transfer to a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Place in oven on bottom rack while oven continues to preheat, and bake 10 minutes.
- 3. While crust prebakes, cook sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- 4. Remove crust from oven; rub with sun-dried tomato oil, and sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes. Top with cheese, sausage, and grape tomato halves. Bake at 450° on bottom rack for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 rectangles, and sprinkle with crushed red pepper before serving, if desired.
- Serve with: Lemony Romaine Wedges with Cucumber
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note