- 1 pound pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) links turkey Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 6 (0.67-ounce) slices reduced-fat Provolone cheese (such as Sargento)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- calories 312
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 4.9 g
- polyfat 3.5 g
- protein 17.7 g
- carbohydrate 36.9 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 761 mg
- calcium 183 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
While oven preheats, shape pizza dough into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2–inch rectangle on a work surface; transfer to a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Place in oven on bottom rack while oven continues to preheat, and bake 10 minutes.
While crust prebakes, cook sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Remove crust from oven; rub with sun-dried tomato oil, and sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes. Top with cheese, sausage, and grape tomato halves. Bake at 450° on bottom rack for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 rectangles, and sprinkle with crushed red pepper before serving, if desired.
Serve with: Lemony Romaine Wedges with Cucumber