- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 10 1/2 oz. cans chicken broth
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14 1/2 oz. can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
How to Make It
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat; add garlic. Saute for 2 minutes; stir in broth and tortellini. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Mix in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; simmer until tortellini is tender.
Stir in spinach, tomatoes and tomato sauce; simmer for 5 minutes.