Photo: Hector Sanchez; Stylist: Buffy Hargett
The grape tomato halves deliver not only fresh flavor to Tomato-Tequila Fizz but add pops of color to this summertime cocktail.
Yield: Makes about 6 cups
- 3/4 cup grape tomato halves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups tequila
- 1/4 cup light agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup grape tomato halves
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 4 cups chilled club soda
- Muddle 3/4 cup grape tomato halves, 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves, lime wedges, and kosher salt in a medium bowl to release flavors. Stir in tequila and light agave nectar; let stand 15 minutes. Press mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large container, using back of a spoon. Discard pulp and seeds. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Fill a large pitcher with ice cubes; add 1/4 cup grape tomato halves and fresh mint sprigs. Add chilled tomato mixture and chilled club soda. Stir gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note