- 1/2 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough
- Cooking spray
- 2.5 ounces fontina cheese, shredded (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- calories 244
- fat 13.9 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 5.1 g
- polyfat 2.4 g
- protein 8.9 g
- carbohydrate 22.7 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 96 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 596 mg
- calcium 134 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Roll dough to a 12-inch circle; press into a 9-inch deep-dish tart or springform pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with fontina, olives, and shallots. Arrange half of tomato slices over shallots Combine flour, cornmeal, and thyme; sprinkle over tomatoes. Top with remaining tomato slices; sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Combine milk, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and eggs; pour into pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until set; let stand 10 minutes. Top with basil.
Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt and cherry tomatoes. Slice tart; serve with cherry tomatoes.