Tomato Soup with Orange
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) tomatoes chopped (5 cups)
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 cup(s) orange juice (approx 4 oranges)
- salt & pepper
- Saute onion in butter.
- Combine all ingredients, except juice, in sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until carrot is tender.
- Puree in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Return to pan, add juice, season to taste, and reheat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Soup with Orange Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews