Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 carrots peeled & diced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 3 can(s) whole peeled tomatos 28 oz
- 1 quart(s) chicken broth
- 1 pint(s) heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil, then add carrots and onion and cook until soften.
- Add basil and cook 5 min more.
- Add tomatoes & broth, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 min.
- Allow soup to cool somewhat, then puree in blender until smooth.
- Stir in cream little by little over low heat, until desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews