Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (11 oz) tomato bisque soup, undiluted
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz) cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion, minced
- 1/3 cup(s) dry sherry
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- parsley sprigs to garnish
- Combine soups in a medium sauce pan, stirring well; gradually add water and milk, stirring until smooth. Add chopped parsley, onion, and pepper; cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until bisque comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in sherry, and cook an additional minute. Garnish and serve. Yield 3.5 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gary00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes