Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (11 oz) tomato bisque soup, undiluted
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz) cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion, minced
- 1/3 cup(s) dry sherry
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- parsley sprigs to garnish
- Combine soups in a medium sauce pan, stirring well; gradually add water and milk, stirring until smooth. Add chopped parsley, onion, and pepper; cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until bisque comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in sherry, and cook an additional minute. Garnish and serve. Yield 3.5 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gary00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note