This is a great snack or appetizer
Tomato Salsa with Cucumber "Chips"
Photo: © Maura McEvoy
- 1 1/4 pounds tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeńo, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large seedless cucumber, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the onion, cilantro, jalapeńo and lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve the salsa with the cucumber chips for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers