This recipe goes with Grits Bruschetta with Tomato Salsa.
Yield: Makes about 1 cup.
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain before spooning atop bruschetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads