This was completely tasteless. I was starving so I ate mine, but my boyfriend didn't even finish his and I had to throw it away.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 10.5g
- Carbohydrate: 50.3g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 4.6mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved (about 4 cups)
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) ricotta salata cheese, crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Place tomatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until tomatoes collapse.
- 3. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and reserved liquid to pan; stir in tomatoes, remaining 4 teaspoons oil, remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, basil, pepper, and cheese. Toss well. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note