Photo: Kate Sears, Food Styling: Paul Grimes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 683mg
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 6 to 8 large tomato slices, 1/4-inch thick
- 6 to 8 assorted cherry or grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons torn assorted fresh herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme and chives
- 1. Adjust oven rack to bottom position; preheat to 450°F. Mist a large baking sheet or 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a rough 12-inch circle. Transfer to sheet.
- 2. Brush crust with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Spread ricotta all over, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place large tomato slices on top, then scatter cherry tomatoes over. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3. Bake until tomatoes have softened and cheese begins to brown around edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with herbs and drizzle with remaining 1/2 Tbsp. oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note