- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 6 to 8 large tomato slices, 1/4-inch thick
- 6 to 8 assorted cherry or grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons torn assorted fresh herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme and chives
- calories 407
- fat 11 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 58 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 19 mg
- sodium 683 mg
How to Make It
Adjust oven rack to bottom position; preheat to 450°F. Mist a large baking sheet or 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a rough 12-inch circle. Transfer to sheet.
Brush crust with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Spread ricotta all over, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place large tomato slices on top, then scatter cherry tomatoes over. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
Bake until tomatoes have softened and cheese begins to brown around edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with herbs and drizzle with remaining 1/2 Tbsp. oil.