Great for serving on top of fish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 whole(s) small shallot minced
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 pinch(s) sea salt
- 1. Mix ingredients together. That's it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments