Tomato-Red Onion Salad
Create other versions of this salad by adding crumbled feta or goat cheese, Kalamata olives, or sliced cucumbers.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Layer tomato and onion slices on a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with chopped fresh oregano.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Drizzle evenly over tomato and onion slices. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This