Community Recipe from
- 1 9" prebaked deep - dish pie shell
- 4 + tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 8 - 10 basil leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella and cheddar grated and mixed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer tomato slices, basil and onions in pre baked
- pie shell. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix together grated cheese and mayo.
- Spread on top of tomatoes. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes