Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9" prebaked deep - dish pie shell
- 4 + tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 8 - 10 basil leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella and cheddar grated and mixed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer tomato slices, basil and onions in pre baked
- pie shell. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix together grated cheese and mayo.
- Spread on top of tomatoes. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note