Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 1 cup(s) 3 Cheese Mexican
- 4 whole(s) Tomatoes diced
- 1 bag(s) Fresh Spinach
- 1 whole(s) Small Onion diced
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- Sweet Basil to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonaise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, cook pie crust for 5 minutes, remove from oven. Reduce oven temperture to 400 degrees. Put layer of tomatoes on bottom, diced onions on top, sprinkle lightly with italian seasoning and sweet basil, layer of spinach. Mix cheeses and mayonaise, put on final layer. Bake 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MARYJOHUNDLEY and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note