- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pkg (17.3 oz each) frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions (17.3-oz. pkg = 2 sheets)
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Whole Peeled Tomatoes, drained, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry onto lightly floured surface; roll out to 12-inch square. Crimp edges; place on prepared baking sheet.
Spread pesto evenly over puff pastry. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese then add tomato slices in a single layer. Finish by topping evenly with remaining cheese.
Bake 17 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Garnish with some fresh basil, if desired. For small bites, cut into 16 pieces. Serve immediately.