Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Pizza
Christine McKnight, 31, Hoboken, N.J.
"I keep pesto, made from basil we grow, in the freezer, so this reminds me of summer when it's cold outside."
More From Allyou
- Calories: 689
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 72g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Sodium: 1342mg
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed), chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mist a pizza pan or baking sheet with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- 2. Place dough on a lightly floured work surface. With a floured rolling pin, roll dough about 1/4-inch thick into a shape that fits your pan. Gently transfer dough to pan.
- 3. Evenly spread pesto over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and olives, if desired.
- 4. Bake pizza until crust is lightly browned and cheese has melted, 13 to 15 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note