- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated tender layer or buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 20 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix pesto, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon about 2 teaspoons tomato-pesto filling into each cup; press in lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown..
Press dough into mini muffin cups up to an hour ahead of time. Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled in the refrigerator. Prepare pesto filling; cover and refrigerate. Assemble appetizers just prior to baking.