Tomato Penne Primavera
Community Recipe from
- 2 medium zucchini chunked
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 cup(s) carrots diced
- 2 cup(s) diced tomatoes w/ garlic canned
- 1 tomato paste 6 oz can
- 1 sliced black olives can
- 1 pound(s) penne, ziti or mostacchioli cooked and drained
- Heat oil and saute zucchini and carrots until soft tender
- Add Tomatoes, tomato paste and black olives and simmer appro 10 to 15 minutes.
- toss half fo sauce into pasta in a large pasta bowl,
- top with remaining sauce,
- sprinkle with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note