- 2 cups cold, cooked aromatic rice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced kalamata olives
- Peanut oil
How to Make It
Stir together rice and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in tomato, Parmesan cheese, and olives.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into a large, heavy skillet; heat to 350°.
Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into hot oil; fry in batches 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on wire racks over paper towels. Serve immediately.