Tomato-Lima Bean Relish
Inspired by summery succotash, Tomato-Lima Bean Relish fills buttery Cornbread Tartlets for savory one-bite appetizers.
This recipe goes with Cornbread Tartlets with Tomato-Lima Bean Relish
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup cooked baby lima beans
- 3/4 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together lima beans, tomatoes, onion, dill, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note