- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º. Process first 4 ingredients in a blender until blended. Stir together chives and next 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Layer tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, and chive mixture in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour egg mixture over top, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Note: Mixture will rise about 1 inch above rim of baking dish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This