This was a very fresh tasting relish, and went well with the fish tacos.
Tomato-Green Onion Relish
This recipe goes with Grilled Fish Tacos with Tomato-Green Onion Relish
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This