This recipe goes with Mashed Potatoes with Tomato Gravy
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broth, stirring until smooth.
- Add diced tomatoes, sugar, and pepper, and cook, stirring often, 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments