Delicious! The lemon juice seemed overpowering at first, but it was perfect when blended with the pasta. Added chicken and served as a main dish.
Tomato-and-Gorgonzola Pasta Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) package rigatoni pasta
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 1/4 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 (4-oz.) package arugula
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss together hot pasta and vinaigrette in a large bowl. Cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- 2. Stir tomatoes and cheese into pasta mixture. Just before serving, stir in arugula; add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note