- Savory Gluten-Free Tart Crust
- Brown rice flour
- 5 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 3 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Prepare Savory Gluten-Free Tart Crust. Roll dough to 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch thickness on work surface dusted with brown rice flour. Cut dough into 4 (5-inch) circles. Lightly press into 4 (4 1/2-inch) nonstick tart molds; trim off excess crust, and refrigerate dough in molds 20 minutes.
Combine goat cheese and next 5 ingredients. Divide goat cheese mixture among tart crusts. Top with tomatoes, and sprinkle evenly with salt, black pepper, and sugar.
Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Serve tarts warm or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired.