Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Baguette with Parsley Aïoli
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 294
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 6.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 624mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, quartered lengthwise
- 1 (10-ounce) whole-grain baguette, halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Parsley Aïoli
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place tomato slices and bell pepper on a baking sheet lined with foil. Broil 10 minutes or until bell pepper is charred. Cut bell pepper crosswise into thin strips.
- 3. Place baguette halves cut sides up on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4. Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top of cut side of bottom half of toasted baguette. Top tomato slices evenly with goat cheese and pepper strips.
- 5. Spread Parsley Aïoli on cut side of top half of toasted baguette. Top pepper strips with top half of baguette. Cut crosswise into 4 equal portions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This