Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Baguette with Parsley Aïoli
Roasting the tomatoes and peppers intensifies their natural sweetness, which is the key to this simple sandwich's robust flavor. Round out your meal by adding crispy sweet potato chips.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 294
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 6.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 624mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, quartered lengthwise
- 1 (10-ounce) whole-grain baguette, halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Parsley AÃ¯oli
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place tomato slices and bell pepper on a baking sheet lined with foil. Broil 10 minutes or until bell pepper is charred. Cut bell pepper crosswise into thin strips.
- 3. Place baguette halves cut sides up on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4. Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top of cut side of bottom half of toasted baguette. Top tomato slices evenly with goat cheese and pepper strips.
- 5. Spread Parsley Aïoli on cut side of top half of toasted baguette. Top pepper strips with top half of baguette. Cut crosswise into 4 equal portions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches