Tomato Garlic Vinaigrette from Eating Well
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 1 medium tomato quartered & seeded
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers rinsed
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or a food processor until smooth & creamy. Keeps 3 to 7 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Garlic Vinaigrette from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments