Tomato Florentine Quiche
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) petite diced tomatoes drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 whole(s) large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) half and half
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) pesto seasoning or basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1 wheel(s) 9 inch frozen deep dish piecrust
- Drain spinach and remove excess water. Set aside.
- Toss together tomatoes and breadcrumbs.
- Stir together spinach, eggs, half and half, bacon and next 4 ingredients in large bowl. Gently fold into tomato mix. Pour mix into piecrust and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Florentine Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch