Tomato-Feta Shrimp with Pasta
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 316
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 23.4g
- Carbohydrate: 45.3g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Iron: 5.3mg
- Sodium: 854mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Calcium: 119mg
- 8 ounces uncooked fusilli (short twisted pasta)
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 pound frozen cooked, peeled, and deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- 5 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, drain 1 can diced tomatoes; discard liquid. Combine drained tomatoes with remaining 1 can tomatoes; set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, and sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, wine, and oregano. Bring to a simmer; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp; cook 1 minute or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Divide pasta among plates; top evenly with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This