- 8 ounces uncooked fusilli (short twisted pasta)
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 pound frozen cooked, peeled, and deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- 5 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- calories 316
- fat 5 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- protein 23.4 g
- carbohydrate 45.3 g
- cholesterol 112 mg
- iron 5.3 mg
- sodium 854 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 2.7 g
- calcium 119 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
While pasta cooks, drain 1 can diced tomatoes; discard liquid. Combine drained tomatoes with remaining 1 can tomatoes; set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, and sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, wine, and oregano. Bring to a simmer; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp; cook 1 minute or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Divide pasta among plates; top evenly with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.