More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 (4-ounce) package feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced oil-cured ripe black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Break feta cheese into small pieces. Do not crumble.
- Stir together dressing and parsley. Stir in feta and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Tomato-Feta Lettuce Salad: Tear 1 small head iceberg lettuce and 1 small head romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces; toss together. Arrange lettuces evenly on 4 individual plates, and top evenly with chilled tomato mixture (do not use slotted spoon). Serve immediately.
For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Greek dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note