Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Kristen Shelton Fielder
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 8 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as oregano, basil, thyme, chives, and parsley)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place pastry sheets on a lightly floured work surface, and roll into 2 (8- x 12-inch) rectangles. Pierce dough with fork. Cut each pastry sheet into 24 squares; place on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets.
- 2. Place 1 tomato slice on each pastry square. Top evenly with olives and feta; drizzle with olive oil.
- 3. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden. Sprinkle with herbs before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This