- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 8 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as oregano, basil, thyme, chives, and parsley)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Place pastry sheets on a lightly floured work surface, and roll into 2 (8- x 12-inch) rectangles. Pierce dough with fork. Cut each pastry sheet into 24 squares; place on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets.
Place 1 tomato slice on each pastry square. Top evenly with olives and feta; drizzle with olive oil.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden. Sprinkle with herbs before serving.