- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-oz.) jar horseradish sauce
- 1 small onion, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 (1-oz.) package Ranch dressing mix
- 12 white sandwich bread slices, toasted
- 12 whole wheat sandwich bread slices, toasted
- 24 tomato slices (about 6 medium-size ripe tomatoes)
- 48 hard-cooked egg slices (about 8 large eggs)
- Chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; set aside.
Cut 24 rounds from toasted bread using a 3-inch cutter. (Select a cutter close to the size of the tomato slices.) Reserve bread trimmings for another use, if desired.
Spread 1 side of each round evenly with cream cheese mixture; top with 1 tomato slice and 2 egg slices. Sprinkle evenly with dill and pepper.