Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) couscous
- 1 cup(s) plus 2 tbl fat-free lower sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1. Heat small saucepan over med-high heat.
- 2. Add i tbl olive oil to pan. Stir in 1 cup uncooked couscous, saute 1 min. Add 1 cup plus 2 tbl fat free lower sodium chicken broth and 1/8 tsp salt; bring to a boil.
- 3. Cover, remove from heat, and et stand 5 mins. Fluff with fork.
- 4. Stir in cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion and chopped fresh dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llynn623 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes