Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) couscous
- 1 cup(s) plus 2 tbl fat-free lower sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1. Heat small saucepan over med-high heat.
- 2. Add i tbl olive oil to pan. Stir in 1 cup uncooked couscous, saute 1 min. Add 1 cup plus 2 tbl fat free lower sodium chicken broth and 1/8 tsp salt; bring to a boil.
- 3. Cover, remove from heat, and et stand 5 mins. Fluff with fork.
- 4. Stir in cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion and chopped fresh dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llynn623 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note