Tomato Cucumber Salad
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 151
- Calories from fat: 83%
- Protein: 1.7g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/2 pound English or lemon cucumber, rinsed
- 6 firm-ripe tomatoes (1/2 lb. total), rinsed and cored
- Tender nasturtium or romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed and drained
- Nasturtium vinaigrette
- Dill sprigs (optional), rinsed
- 8 nasturtium sprigs and flowers, or watercress sprigs, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Slice cucumber and tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- 2. Line a platter with nasturtium leaves. Arrange sliced tomatoes and cucumbers on leaves.
- 3. Drizzle salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with dill and nasturtium sprigs or flowers. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This