- 1/2 pound English or lemon cucumber, rinsed
- 6 firm-ripe tomatoes (1/2 lb. total), rinsed and cored
- Tender nasturtium or romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed and drained
- Nasturtium vinaigrette
- Dill sprigs (optional), rinsed
- 8 nasturtium sprigs and flowers, or watercress sprigs, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- calories 151
- caloriesfromfat 83 %
- protein 1.7 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 6.1 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- sodium 54 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Slice cucumber and tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
Line a platter with nasturtium leaves. Arrange sliced tomatoes and cucumbers on leaves.
Drizzle salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with dill and nasturtium sprigs or flowers. Add salt and pepper to taste.