We made this salad for Mother's Day. Added feta for added protein. Otherwise we made the recipe as it stood. Vinaigrette is a lemony dressing. Made with regular farro as that is what we had. Delicious...
Tomato and Cucumber Farro Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 330mg
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package precooked farro (such as Archer Farms)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1. Heat farro according to directions.
- 2. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
- 3. Add cooked farro, tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, and green onions to lemon juice mixture; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This