- 1 (8.5-ounce) package precooked farro (such as Archer Farms)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- calories 97
- fat 4 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 330 mg
How to Make It
Heat farro according to directions.
Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add cooked farro, tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, and green onions to lemon juice mixture; toss to coat.