Tomato, Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with Mint
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large English Cucumbers
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mint chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; scrape out seeds.
- Cut halves diagonally into 1/2-inch-wide pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Add vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour; toss occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend.
- Season salad with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato, Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with Mint Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads