White balsamic vinegar has a milder flavor and won't darken the corn's color.
This recipe goes with Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions With Tomato-Corn Salsa
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Brush corn evenly with oil. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut kernels from cobs; discard cobs.
- 2. Combine corn, tomatoes, and next 5 ingredients, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note