Tomato, Corn, and Red Cabbage Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 2 cup(s) Corn
- 1 avocado Chopped
- 1/4 head(s) Red cabbage Thinly Sliced
- 4 Scallions Sliced
- Whisk together lime juice and oil, salt and pepper to taste. Add additional ingredients, toss to combine. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato, Corn, and Red Cabbage Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes